Hibiscus syriacus ‘Blushing Bride’
Blushing Bride Rose of Sharon, Blushing Bride Hibiscus, Double Pink Rose of Sharon
- Main interest:
- huge double pink-white flowers
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade. Moist but well drained soil. Tolerates many soil types. Water often in extreme heat.
- light pink and white, June to August
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 10 ft (3.0 m) width: 6 ft (2 m)
- borders, container, specimen, ornamental showy flowers
This particular pink flowered Rose of Sharon shrub is a great example of how big and beautiful a Hibiscus plant can be. It can be a great privacy hedge or simply a great plant to decorate your garden with. Big showy double flowers and a great bird and insect attractor makes this Hibiscus shine in any yard.
$10.99 – $29.99