Achillea millefolium ‘Terracotta’
- Main interest:
- heat tolerant plant that has blooms that start as salmon pink, go to rusty orange and then pale yellow.
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun
- changes as season progresses
- fragrant silvery fern like leaves
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 2: -45 °C (-50 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 32 inches (80 cm) width: 20 inches (50 cm)
Achillea Terracotta is good for a dry hot sunny spot. Good as a cut flower. Resistant to deer and rabbits. Cut back hard after first blooms. Thin out in spring or fall.