Weigela florida ‘Rosea’.
- Main interest:
- stems are very vertical, bearing pink flowers
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade, medium moist well-drained soil
- pink, May to July
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4: -34.4 °C (-30 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 6 ft (1.8 m) width: 6 ft (1.8 m)
Native to Eastern Asia, Weigela florida ‘Rosea’ is grown for its plentiful early flowers. It has green foliage, with pink flowers blooming in May to July. This deciduous shrub grows to 6 ft in height and width, making a great hedge or specimen.