Lamium maculatum ‘Pink Pewter’
- Main interest:
- great perennial to use as a groundcover for shade.
- Soil & Exposure:
- Partial to full shade.
- light pink in spring
- small silver leaves with a green edge
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 2: -45 °C (-50 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height 7 inches (17 cm) width 16 inches (40 cm)
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.