Actinidia arguta ‘Issai’ (self-fertile)
Issaï Hardy Kiwi Vine
- Main interest:
- self pollinating variety
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to part shade. Moist, well drained soil.
- greenish-white, July
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 ° C (-20 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 20 ft (6 m) width: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- patio overhead, trellis, fence, wall, arbour
Native to woodlands in Eastern Asia, Actinidia arguta, also called “hardy kiwi” is a deciduous, fast growing wine. Greenish white scented flowers emerge in late spring to early Summer followed by sweet edible grape of fruits with green skin and flesh. ‘Issaï’ is a self-pollinating cultivar that do not require separate male pollinator for fruit production.
$16.49 – $41.79