Korean Feather Reed Grass
- Main interest:
- Feathery, pink-tinged plumes. Bloom in the shade.
- Soil & Exposure:
- shade to full sun, adaptable to many soil types, drought tolerant
- Growth type:
- creamy-pink, September to October
- dark green
- USDA Hardiness:
- Zone 4: -34.4 °C (-30 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 5 ft (1.5 m) width: 2 ft (0.61m)
- specimen, borders, hedges
Green foliage turns to yellow in the fall and grows upright in full sun and relaxed in partial shade. Blooms late summer until first frost displaying large, open, pink tinged plumes. Adapts to a variety of medium to wet soils. Slow spreading and clumping this grass grows as tall as 5 feet. Great feature in fall gardens with a later flowering period. The flowers can exceed 10″ (25cm) in length.
$4.99 – $29.99