Hydrangea arborescens ‘Annabelle’.
- Main interest:
- spectacular large white flowerheads
- Soil & Exposure:
- partial shade, medium moist soil
- creamy white, June to August
- green, deciduous
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 5 ft (1.5 m) width: 6 ft (1.8 m)
A show stopper and garden favourite with its showy large flowerheads, which bloom from June to August. This deciduous shrub grows to 5 ft tall and 6 ft wide, and makes a good border or specimen. Native to USA.