Hibiscus syriacus ‘Double White’.
Double White Rose of Sharon
- Main interest:
- attractive white flowers have very long blooming season
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade, medium moist soil
- white, June to September
- green, deciduous
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 8 ft (2.4 m) width: 6 ft (1.8 m)
Double White Rose of Sharon tree is grown for its white and red flowers, which bloom from June to September. This deciduous shrub grows to 8 ft tall and 6 ft wide. Works well as a specimen or hedge. Origin: China and India.