Hibiscus syriacus ‘Double Pink’.
Double Pink Rose of Sharon tree
- Main interest:
- attractive pink flowers have very long blooming season
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade, medium moist soil
- pink and white, July to September
- green, deciduous
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 12 ft (3.7 m) width: 6 ft (1.8 m)
Double Pink Rose of Sharon tree is an upright, sometimes leggy deciduous shrub with gorgeous pink and white flowers, which bloom from July to September. Grows to 12 ft tall and 6 ft wide. Works well as a specimen or hedge. Native to China and India.