- Main interest:
- brilliant blue blossoms show up in August followed by foliage turning red in fall
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade.
- Growth type:
- neon blue, fall bloomer
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -29 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height 10 inches (25 cm) width 20 inches (50 cm)
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.