Actinidia arguta ‘Anna’ (female)
Anna Hardy Kiwi, Ananasnaya Hardy Kiwi Vine
- Main interest:
- fast growing, very hardy, dense green-yellow fruit.
- Soil & Exposure:
- partial shade to full sun, moist and well drained rich soil
- white, June to July
- rusty brown stems with contrasting green leaves
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 6 ft (2 m) width: 20 ft (6 m)
- patio overhead, trellis, fence, wall, arbour
Hardy female Kiwi Plant Anna is not only a beautiful ornamental vine, but it is also a commercially grown fruit that can produce pounds of tasty grape like kiwis. These golden green fruit taste just like Kiwi, yet no peeling needed, you can eat the whole fruit skin and all. In order to pollinate 6 to 8 female Kiwi plants one male Kiwi plant is required. We recommend to plant one of the following male varieties alongside your female Kiwi plants: ‘, Actinidia arguta ‘Weiki M’, Actinidia arguta ‘Meader, Actinidia arguta ‘Andrew’ or even Actinidia arguta ‘Issai'(self-fertile).
$6.99 – $49.99