Lavandula angustifolia ‘Munstead’
Munstead Lavender, English Lavender
- Main interest:
- fragrant flowers
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun, well drained soil, liked wind to dry leaves
- dark and light purple, June to August
- dark to yellow green
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 1.5 ft (0.5 m) width: 2 ft (0.6 m)
- great for bouquets, dried bouquets, essential oils, specialty foods, hedge and border for any garden.
Who doesn’t love the beautiful fresh scent of Lavender flowers? Now you can add this beautiful and fragrant shrub to your garden. Munstead Lavender is a hardy variety that is easy to grow, and sure to attract many pollinators to your garden. Grow it in a pot or in the ground, it is up to you as it does well in both! Munstead English Lavender plant is perfect for any garden and any gardener looking to enjoy lovely lavender flowers in the summer.