Campanula pyramidalis blue
- Main interest:
- Spikes of blue flowers in summer. Attractive to bees and other pollinators.
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade
- soft blue
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4 :-34ºC (-30ºF) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.