Diervilla rivularis ‘Diwibru01’ HONEYBEE
Honeybee Bush Honeysuckle, Mountain Bush Honeysuckle, Hairy bush-Honeysuckle
- Main interest:
- yellow leaves, turn red in the fall, attracts pollinators.
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun or partial shade, tolerate a wide varieties of soils and moisture
- yellow amber, honey orange, July to October
- golden-yellow green
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4: -34.4 °C (-30 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 3 ft (1 m) width: 3 ft (1 m)
- bird, butterfly, and bee attractor, mass planting, hedges, container and ceramic pot planting
Honeybee Honeysuckle bush has more than just beautiful golden yellow leaves that will look great in your front or back garden, it also has beautiful small but sweet fragrant yellow amber flowers that will have all the bees and butterflies in the neighborhood want to come to pollinate your garden. Its leaves turn red in the fall. Good for you garden, good for the bees, what more could you ask for? Did we mention its incredibly hardy and very easy to grow?
$4.99 – $29.99